Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.171 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥226,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥178,655 (42,833₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Freetown costs 99,999,999,999,999,997,748,809,823,456,034,029,568 Leone (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 3,250 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$2.00 (20 minutes ago)