Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09427 JPY / IQD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥326,192 (3,460,306 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)