Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09386 JPY / IQD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥266,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥228,587 (2,435,473 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)