Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07184 JPY / CDF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 14% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥268,824 (3,741,795 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥235,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallinn costs €17,594 (39 minutes ago)