Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06930 JPY / CDF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 12% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥288,845 (4,168,314 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥257,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nicosia costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €700 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)