Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06876 JPY / CDF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 14% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥279,940 (4,071,145 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥246,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (43 minutes ago)