Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07875 JPY / CDF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 21% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥492,440 (6,253,084 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)