Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07012 JPY / CDF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 13% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥270,954 (3,864,285 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥239,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Missouri costs $24,178 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (29 minutes ago)