Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.588 JPY / XCD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥321,811 (EC$7,929) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)