Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.961 JPY / ZAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥345,176 (R 38,522) in Kimberley.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (28 minutes ago)