Cost of living in Kigoma, Tanzania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05133 JPY / TZS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥390,625 (7,609,889 Shilling) in Kigoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)