Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,233 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.020 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥254,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥207,167 (51,531₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)