Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.489 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥229,524 (7,289 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)