Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.346 JPY / BDT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥210,912 (Taka 156,658) in Khulna.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)