Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.899 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥223,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥199,578 (16,773 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)