Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.033 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥237,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥212,587 (17,668 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)