Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.917 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥203,341 (17,063 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (39 minutes ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)