Cost of living comparison between Khon Kaen, Thailand and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.969 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥328,572 (110,652 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)