Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.398 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥194,991 (57,380 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)