Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.306 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥225,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥190,435 (57,598 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (39 minutes ago)