Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.123 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥271,986 (65,974₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (27 minutes ago)