Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.281 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥170,511 (39,829₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)