Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.307 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥190,695 (44,275₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,085 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)