Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.158 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥272,477 (65,533₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (40 minutes ago)