Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.041 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥179,992 (14,948 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (26 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)