Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.712 JPY / SDG
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 26% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥193,396 (11,572 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (31 minutes ago)