Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.184 JPY / SDG *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 29% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥265,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥188,151 (30,427 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $4,515 (about 2 hours ago)