Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.388 JPY / SDG *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 27% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥244,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥179,328 (10,943 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (about 1 hour ago)