Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.218 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥286,607 (67,949₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kingston costs J$500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (32 minutes ago)