Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.196 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥265,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥207,953 (49,562₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)