Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.707 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥256,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥212,816 (₨124,708) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)