Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00259 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥273,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥208,774 (﷼ 80,635,601) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)