Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00260 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥266,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥207,056 (﷼ 79,643,392) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)