Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.908 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥250,014 (C$2,945) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥247,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)