Cost of living comparison between Kelowna, Canada and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 78.766 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥408,446 (C$5,186) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)