Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39328 JPY / HUF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥336,523 (855,690 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (27 minutes ago)