Cost of living in Kazan', Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.790 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kazan' (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥248,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥220,322 (руб 123,095) in Kazan'.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)