Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.426 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥325,519 (10,358TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)