Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.433 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥299,686 (9,847TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (24 minutes ago)