Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.912 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥247,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥204,950 (6,630TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)