Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.057 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥244,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥193,910 (9,209TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £13 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)