Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20050 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 4% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥268,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥256,970 (1,281,616 Franc) in Kayes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)