Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016.
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)