Cost of living comparison between Kavala, Greece and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 121.069 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥324,284 (€2,679) in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 2 hours ago)