Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.654 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥258,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥236,198 (€1,781) in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 31 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)