Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 898 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.092 JPY / NPR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥335,392 (₨ 307,131) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)