Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.042 JPY / NPR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥326,461 (₨ 313,441) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)