Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 854 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.071 JPY / NPR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥210,491 (₨ 196,510) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)