Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 127.920 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥247,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥216,468 (€1,692) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (33 minutes ago)