Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.601 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥195,938 (€1,573) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)