Cost of living comparison between Kassel, Germany and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 113.542 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥401,327 (€3,535) in Kassel.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)