Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.038 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥251,522 (€1,919) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥249,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)