Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.982 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 46% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥359,331 (元21,160) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥246,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (29 minutes ago)