Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.380 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 39% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥362,046 (22,103元) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥260,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arad costs 50 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,612 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)