Cost of living comparison between Kashgar, China and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2014. Exchange rate: 15.367 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 53% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥572,229 (元37,237) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)