Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.105 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 45% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥346,602 (元20,263) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥239,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)