Cost of living in Kashgar, China vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.314 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 38% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥354,845 (21,751元) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥258,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $700 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $7,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $34 (24 minutes ago)