Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03007 JPY / UGX
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥225,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥182,992 (6,085,522 Shilling) in Kasese.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)