Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.713 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥390,762 (30,736 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)