Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.725 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥244,951 (19,250 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥235,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)