Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.187 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥247,184 (€1,870) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥242,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)