Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.600 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥254,586 (€1,980) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥245,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)