Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.563 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥244,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥235,621 (€1,892) in Karlsruhe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨85 (about 1 hour ago)