Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.951 JPY / CZK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥248,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥225,755 (45,598 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (27 minutes ago)