Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.529 JPY / CZK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥351,642 (77,636 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)