Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.545 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥246,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,236 (₨130,224) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)