Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.683 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥311,544 (₨185,112) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)