Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09092 JPY / IQD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 4% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥246,241 (2,708,384 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)