Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09541 JPY / IQD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥387,058 (4,056,831 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)