Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09617 JPY / IQD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 4% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥358,178 (3,724,355 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (31 minutes ago)