Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.641 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥333,705 (10,891TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (32 minutes ago)