Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.606 JPY / KGS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥447,777 (278,808 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)