Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00259 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥234,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥186,815 (﷼ 72,103,336) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)