Cost of living comparison between Karaj, Iran and Akita, Japan
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00354 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥298,846 (﷼ 84,317,786) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)