Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00342 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥323,411 (﷼ 94,463,703) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)