Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32828 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥265,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥265,000 (807,236 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)