Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,462 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.844 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥226,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥177,679 (₨210,580) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)