Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,640 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.004 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥258,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥211,178 (₨210,422) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)