Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,480 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.045 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥268,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥217,749 (₨208,417) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)