Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,643 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.962 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥225,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥182,081 (₨189,208) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (40 minutes ago)