Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,505 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.066 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥321,637 (₨301,646) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)