Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19920 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥261,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥235,820 (1,183,850 Franc) in Kara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)