Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39655 JPY / HUF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥301,376 (759,988 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)