Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42611 JPY / HUF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥246,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥208,459 (489,217 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)