Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38743 JPY / HUF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥311,567 (804,189 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)