Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.659 JPY / TWD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥343,747 (93,951 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)