Cost of living in Kanpur, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.684 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥319,789 (₨189,889) in Kanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 2 hours ago)