Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29685 JPY / NGN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥271,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥217,705 (733,381 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)