Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.688 JPY / LKR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥204,204 (296,657 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)