Cost of living comparison between Kandy, Sri Lanka and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.706 JPY / LKR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥342,503 (485,289 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)