Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.757 JPY / LKR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥320,641 (423,657 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)