Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.743 JPY / LKR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥331,073 (445,340 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)