Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.733 JPY / LKR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥332,428 (453,344 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)