Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.229 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥217,471 (RM7,987) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)