Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.997 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥272,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥232,025 (RM8,925) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (43 minutes ago)