Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.233 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥272,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥236,515 (RM8,685) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)