Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02785 JPY / KHR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥272,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥247,513 (8,887,957 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)