Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03064 JPY / UGX
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥322,161 (10,513,506 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)