Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03158 JPY / UGX
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥323,175 (10,233,994 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)