Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02922 JPY / UGX
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥231,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥193,705 (6,629,695 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)